Week 15 from The Colony, Texas "Best Week Ever"

Brother John Cook- I sang His Hands at the baptism and John absolutely loved it. He later asked us how many times he could be reborn. We gladly said every single week at sacrament!


Sister Allred & Sister Dalling at the baptism of John Cook

Sister Allred, John Cook, Sister Dalling

P-day trip to Dallas with the district!


The spot where John F Kennedy was assassinated

Trip to Dallas



Daisy gave us a present. Her mom didn't even know she what she was doing. But she drew pictures of The Celestial Kingdom- so cute!

Best Week Ever!

So sorry I have super limited time today because we went to Dallas as a district for Pday. But it was such a great week. John's baptism was amazing. General Conference was incredible. I will write more in detail next week- promise!

But most importantly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you so so much. I miss you tons, but I know I'm making you proud. You make me proud to call you my mom. Elder Christofferson's talk simply nailed who my mom is to me. :) 2 Timothy 4 I believe. I love you. 

I will attach some pics to get yall through til next week.

 My Address:
5008 Pemberton Ln. 
The Colony, TX 75056


No comments:

Post a Comment