I stand all amazed!

Click here to see my recording on youtube: I stand all amazed!

This is my all time favorite hymn. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is what brings me hope. I will be eternally grateful for my Savior. I will never be able to repay Him for all He has done for me. 'I stand all amazed' at the love He has shown for me. 

Bruce R. McConkie, in his last talk before he died said, "I am one of His witnesses and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in His hands and in His feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that He is God's Almighty Son, that He is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through His atoning blood and in no other way. God grant that all of us may walk in the light as God our Father is in the light so that, according to the promises, the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, will cleanse us from all sin."

-Kristina Dalling

No comments:

Post a Comment