I love y'all Week 38 from Sachse, Texas


Hello friends and family!!!

First of all:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER SARA! I love you from the depths of my heart! Your letters mean so much to me, you have no idea. I can't believe how old you are getting, holy moly! It seems like it was just yesterday you were in diapers, sitting on my head, and pulling on my hair. You are growing up to be such an amazing young woman! So beautiful inside and out! I think about you all the time. I hope you have an incredible birthday and know I'll be there in spirit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER JACOB! Oh Gub. You are the only boy who has had my heart since the day you were born! I can not believe you are turning 13. You're a teenager. OH my gosh. I love you so much! Your letters mean the world to me. Thank you for everything you do. You are so sweet, kind and talented.

Expect a package very soon!

And Happy St,Patrick's Day! We are ending our preparation day early this week because we want to work super hard, so sorry I don't have much time!

This past week has been a great one. Always filled with miracles! God is a God of miracles, that's for sure.
We went to the temple Wednesday which is always an amazing experience. I feel like my time to go to the temple always comes at the exact moment I need it most. I love it so much! I feel so close to my Heavenly Father in the temple. I absolutely love all other faiths, any kind of faith is beautiful to me. But temples is what sets this faith apart, I feel. And the beauty that the temple brings into my faith is unmatched.
We had a lesson with Richard.. kind of a sad one. We found out about the missing plane and a senior in highschool 15 minutes from where we live was murdered. So the world is crazy. 

Shelly and her baptism are still looking really promising!
Speaking of baptisms, Jeremy was baptized Saturday in The Colony! Love the Davis'!

I sang the song "I Will" (Hilary Weeks) at Stake Conference. Elder Jones, of the first quorum of the Seventy came and spoke. It was a great conference. The Spirit was very strong, so many inspired speakers. Joakim and Felipe went skiing in Colorado for the weekend because of spring break, so they weren't able to go. But Laszlo, who also lives in Joakim's house, came! He's from Hungary and he is awesome! His family is still in Hungary and are apparently meeting with sister missionaries there as well! He is such an incredible person.

Well, my 9 month mark came and went. Hard to believe! We also had a zone meeting this morning and we all bore our testimonies, it was amazing. This week we have Specialized Training and lots of fun things coming up! Be prepared to hear about many miracles next week!

I have the best family in the world. I don't know what I'd do without them. Or my mission! I'm so grateful that my family is going to be together forever.

Love,

Sister Kristina Dalling

Write me!
6360 Murphy Rd.
#123
Sachse, TX 75048

Lyrics to I Will:
I made my choice 
You can mark this day 
The day I pledge 
To take His name 

I will be strong 
I will be brave 
Standing for Him 
As I take my place 

I have felt the spirit burn truth in my heart 
It's in my heart 
I will stand 
I will not fall 
In a world that's weak 
I will be strong 

I'll be true 
I will choose His way 
Yeah, I know what's right 
And I will not change 
In a world where so many will not 
I will 

I may be one 
But one becomes two 
When you stand with me 
And I stand with you 
As we unite 
Our cause is great 
We're not just the candle 
We are the flame 

I will take the light He gives me 
And I'll hold it up high 
I'll hold it up high 

And I will stand 
I will not fall 
In a world that's weak 
I will be strong 

I'll be true 
I will choose his way 
Yeah, I know what's right 
And I will not change 

In a world where so many will not 
I will 

I will stand 
I will not fall 
In a world that's weak 
I will be strong 
I'll be true 
I will choose His way 
Yeah, I know what's right 
And I will not change 

In a world where so many will not... 
I will 

No comments:

Post a Comment