Week 11 from The Colony, TX


 This was from the day our car overheated and we waited in the nice man's gas station 

 the nice man who tried fixing our car :)

The elders in our district came to the hospital and gave us both a blessing and drove our car home for us. Love the priesthood!  

Thank you daddy for the Imagine Dragons :) My music is the best in the whole mission 

 the fainting incident.. battle scars

Tj's new puppy.. the cutest thing ever. I love dogs.

The week before transfers is so hard! I love my companion and this area SO much. I know for a fact I'm switching houses in The Colony so my address will be different, but we aren't sure yet. It will be sad leaving the Allemans. Megan Alleman is leaving on her mission to South Dakota next week and I have to say I love her so much and know she will be an amazing missionary! We sang for her farewell on Sunday and had a ton of people there! The Allemans are such an amazing family, I feel so lucky to have spent this time with them in their home. 

I don't have much time today but I'll share a few brief thoughts with y'all. I can't express how much I love the people I get to talk to every day! They are so incredible. I'm also so grateful for good parents who want to raise their children in a good church. We are working with all families right now and their children seem to be the biggest motivation. I am slowly realizing how powerful love between a parent and child really is. 

No matter what happens during the week, I always get a strengthened testimony of my Savior each day. I love Him! Sorry if I've shared this quote already, but it is one of my favorites. It's from Bruce R. McConkie in his last talk before he died.


"I am one of His witnesses and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in His hands and in His feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that He is God's Almighty Son, that He is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through His atoning blood and in no other way. God grant that all of us may walk in the light as God our Father is in the light so that, according to the promises, the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, will cleanse us from all sin."

Also thank you so much Tom Goins for the letter and articles about how other faiths have recognized LDS members as Christians. It means so much! 


I love you Mom, Dad, Katie, Sara, Jacob, Emily, Quinten, and Prince <3

PS Just in case I'm transferred on Tues 9/17, please start sending any mail to the main mission office, so that your letter doesn't get lost in the mail:

Sister Kristina Dalling
Texas Dallas Mission Office
13747 Montfort Dr. Suite 120
Dallas, TX 75240

No comments:

Post a Comment